Civil Engineering Technical Trainers Job, Current Technical Jobs,
The Role: Civil Engineering Technical Trainers
Nature of Job: Full time, Part Time
Our subsidiary, The Avvy Group, a Corporate Training organization, is recruiting moreFull/Part-time Civil Engineering trainers to join their team of technical trainers. The individuals should be proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of their dynamic and forward-looking company.
The Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, the employer expects you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way. The Technical Trainers will be part of a team providing training to staff in organizations involved in the Road and Water development sectors, and new starters to enable them to become effective intheir various roles.
The company is looking for additional trainers who hold a Civil Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or above to train in any one of the following course areas;
- Autodesk AutoCAD – Must be AutoDesk Accredited
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA) – Must have a NEMA Accreditation Certificate
- FIDIC Contract Management and Administration
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Social Sustainability
- Project Procurement and Contract Management
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
- HDM – 4 Model
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Minimum qualification: Civil Engineering Degree
- Minimum Technical experience of 3 Years.
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Willingness to travel to event destinations within Kenya or outside.
How to Apply
All applications sent in soft copies must include a detailed Curriculum Vitae and clear scanned copies of certificates as proof of academic qualification and should be emailed to;firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th January 2021.