Civil Engineer Job In Kisumu
Civil Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Kisumu
- verify design of structures by following construction and government standards
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, plans, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase of equipment, materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Hand over the resulting structures and services for use.
- execution of civil works as expected by the site
- Education: must poses an undergraduate degree in Quantity Survey or Building Economics from a recognized institution, with at least 3 years’ experience
How To Apply
Send your applications to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter