Sales Coordinator Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2022,
The incumbent shall be responsible for documentation and follow -up of tenders and quotations and other administrative duties within the Corporate Life business portfolio
- Acts as main point of contact for Business Development Executives, provide assistance and direction as necessary on pricing/quotes function;
- Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including technical and cost elements;
- Monitors the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance;
- Assists in the management of data related to the tendering process;
- Liaises with the Underwriting team and other business acquisition teams from other Subsidiaries to provide contractual and compliance advice;
- Contribute in cost and price calculations;
- Ensure proper coding to facilitate correct capturing of corporate business;
- Track renewal of corporate business for timely renewal notification to clients;
- Stay abreast of and communicates any changes in contractual requirements;
- Regularly report the status of the tenders/quotations using defined tools and collects and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won; and
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or in a related field
- Up to one (1) year relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of IFMIS Tender Portal and other tendering platforms
Skills and Attributes
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- High emotional intelligence
How to Apply
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on Tuesday, 12TH July 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by Friday, 5th August 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to internal and external candidates.