Manager, Digital & Innovation Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
- Implement and drive CIC procurement strategies and policies.
- Lead in the development of category-specific sourcing strategies and research on new products and services to meet the company’s goals.
- Oversee supplier selection, contracting, and negotiations, Monitor use of competitive bidding/ benchmarking, and develop framework contracts to cover future purchases for 1-2 years
- Identify build and maintain strategic partnerships and alliances with suppliers and partners.
- Ensure procurement-supplier relationship management process by overseeing supplier management for relevant categories and lead Business Unit (BU)-Procurement risk reviews
- Provide oversight of the management of Office systems which shall include the IT and office equipment
- Ensure that other functional areas receive quality, timely procurement service, and assistance.
- Overseeing tendering process and ensuring all adhere to the specification of requirements, requests for proposals, evaluation, and supplier appointments.
- Manage Data and review all records of purchased goods, including costs, deliveries, and inventories.
- Evaluate supplier capabilities and establish sources for new technologies and new markets dictated by business requirements.
- Deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies and compliance management.
- Bachelor in a business-related field
- CIPS/KISM Certification
- Minimum of six (6) years’ relevant experience (2) years in supervisory role
Skills and Attributes
- Strategic thinker
- Distinctive analytical skills
- Superior negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Extensive contract expertise
- Development and maintenance of service level agreements
- Planning and organizing
- Cost center management and budgeting
- Relationship management
How to Apply
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 30th May,2022. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 30th June, 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.