Claims GB Legal Assistant Job, Legal Kenyan Jobs,
Responsible for handling legal claims lodged against the company and its insureds.
- To refer matters to the advocates in the panel;
- To settle fee notes raised by the advocates in the panel;
- To review claim files and prepare legal opinions for consideration by the company;
- To generally handle correspondence between us and the advocates on the record;
- To scan files handled;
- To file away documents worked on;
- To respond to all inquiries timely.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or in a related field
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.