The incumbent shall be responsible for generating revenue for the company by building and managing a strong Agency sales force.
- To recruit, select and retain quality and talented Financial Advisors through coaching and mentoring;
- To lead the Agency sales force into a high performance culture and promote customer centric service in support of high levels of individual life customer engagement and satisfaction;
- To entrench performance based reviews of Agency Managers, Unit Managers and Financial Advisors in line with their set targets in a timely manner;
- To create and manage cost efficiencies and reduction of risks to remain within agreed expense budgets;
- To take full ownership and accountability for achieving set targets through effective management, marketing and development of the Agency sales force team;
- To ensure Agency sales force’s compliance with statutory and internal control processes;
- To proactively seek out new markets and creatively penetrate them through offering unique product and value propositions;
- To grow and defend the market-share through constant engagement with the market to understand gaps and competitor activities that can be leveraged on and for competitive position of the brand respectively;
- · To strategically drive check-off business both local and national through effective allocation of Financial Advisors to worksites/employers;
- · To drive employer market activations through the activation fund to grow and maintain a robust pipeline for advisors to mine business;
- · To support Financial Advisors to validate their contracts in terms of regulatory requirements and minimum production standards, through coaching, sales motivation and effective management of sales incentives.
- Liaising with the various departments to ensure timely service delivery to the clients;
- • Bachelors’ degree in Insurance, Business Administration or Economics or in related field.
- · Part professional qualification in LOMA, CII or AIIK
- · Minimum of four (4) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Self-driven leader with the ability to influence and inspire teams
• Resilient, results oriented, dynamic and change oriented
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer care skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
• Understanding of the working environment /competitors
• Technical competence in insurance
• Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
How to Apply
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on Wednesday, 13th April 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by Friday, 13th May 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.