This position provides the Media (video/graphics) support for all events and worship services. Media Manager will need to be someone that has the ability to build and lead the volunteer Media Production Team, establish and maintain serving schedules, recruit and train new volunteers, and evaluate performance of volunteer production team members.
You will need to remain proficient on technical and production equipment as well as maintain all technical equipment.
Media/IT Manager Job Responsibilities
- Maintain communication with leadership and volunteers
- Coordinate staff/volunteers for weekend services and events
- Perform required administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Build and lead a team of volunteers to serve as the weekend Media Production Team, guiding them with excellence toward the goal of creating a worship environment
- Help them to understand their part on the team and encourage them to work through challenges
- Assist in the planning and purchasing of new media equipment
- Maintaining and repairing technical and media production equipment.
- Oversee media production needs for all events and services.
- Proficient on all technical and media production equipment
- Maintain an inventory of supplies, equipment & purchases
- Oversee or function as producer of weekend services
- Responsible for technical components for all weekend services including, sound, lights, IMAG,videos, etc.
- Reveal and broadcast our 2013 online campus.
- Manage the IT department
- Oversee big picture planning for the production department
- Knowledgeable with various computer based broadcast mixing systems
- Ensure proper video capture framing for message and worship broadcast/recording as defined by leadership
- Other staff duties as required by leadership.
Requirements for the Media/IT Manager Job
- Born Again Christian
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively under the pressure of time constraints
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to operate audio, video, and lighting equipment
- Ability to move and lift up to 100 pounds, utilizing proper lifting techniques and equipment
How to Apply
Apply here for the Media/IT Manager Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.