Chief Finance Officer Job, Current Finance Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Chief Finance officer
Job Location: Nyahururu
Reporting: The Position reports to the Managing Director and The Management Board.
Salary Budget; KES 200,000 -250,000
Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire Chief Finance officer.
The Chief Financial Officer position is accountable for Planning, Implementation and Running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations
Planning and Management
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s Strategic plans, performance metrics, and business models.
- Manage the company’s financial situation by observing the current capital structure and developing long-term financial goals.
- Evaluate work plans, resourcing and quality control for corporate deliverables.
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives.
- Team Development and fostering a performance based culture.
- Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Develop and maintain Operating Budget.
- Take charge of the profit and loss responsibility for quarterly results.
- Take lead in budgeting, costing, resourcing and reporting, systems and procedures, regulatory compliance and relations, product development and delivery, customer service, procurement, data management and technology.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendation.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the management.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Implement operational best practices
- Take a leadership position over operations, logistics, warehousing and distribution.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
Funding and Investment Management
- An MBA holder or equivalent professional achievements
- A degree in finance / accounting and full professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA
- Be a member of ICPAK
- At least 7- 8 year in a Managerial Capacity
- Past Experience in Manufacturing.
- Must have Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Experience in implementation of computerized financial systems and / or ERP
- Sound professional judgment, personal drive, integrity, initiative, resourcefulness and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Leadership, team-building and motivational skills
How To Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 30THOctober 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted