Chief Branding Officer Jobs, Communication Jobs, County Government Jobs, Kirinyaga County Jobs
Job Group ‘M’
Job Ref: KCPSB/CBO/M/03/26/03/19
Terms of Service: Contract
An officer at this level will be deployed in the Communication Directorate at the County Headquarters and will report to the Director Communication.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Develop and execute online public relations strategies that will allow the County to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key influencers.
- Manage a diverse team of online communications, stewardship and events team professionals in support of organizational priorities through the development of increased brand elevation, activation and engagement opportunities.
- Oversee all online organizational messaging, branding, marketing communications, and promotion, print collateral and digital assets including website technical oversight of Content Management Systems and social platforms.
- Direct online content management and segmentation across all communications activities and external touch points.
- Provide online structured, proactive and sustained brand and message oversight, tools and resources for all County events.
- Served in the grade of Senior Branding Officer or an equivalent and comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Diploma/Higher Diploma from a recognized institution with five (5) years working experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or an equivalent;
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with top tier reporters and editors, and in successfully positioning subject matter with the media to achieve high-impact placements
- Extensive successful writing and editing experience (externally focused) with a variety of print and online communications media
- Creative and thoughtful on how new media technologies can be utilized
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Excellent and persuasive communicator
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, Board of Directors and staff
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before Friday, 5th April 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply. Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission. Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website: www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.