Salary Scale: Ksh. 44,750 x 2,050 – 46,800 x 2,380 – 49,180 x 2,480 – 51,660 x 2,570 – 54,230 x 2,740 – 56,970 x 2,890 – 59,860 p.m.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail; –
- performing duties of traffic marshals;
- Enforcing various county laws and other relevant acts;
- Ensuring regular patrols are carried out in the parking areas;
- Ensuring orderly parking and traffic management;
- Maintaining sanity and order in markets and other business premises; and
- Analyzing data for input in in the development and review of policies, guidelines, procedures strategies
For Appointment to this grade, an officer must have;-
- Served in the grade of Senior Enforcement Assistant or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in the following disciplines: Security Management and Police Studies, Criminology, Crime Prevention and Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Physical fitness as applicable to the Kenya Police Service plus a fitness medical certificate from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Non- commissioned officers training course lasting not less than three months from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in supervisory course lasting not less than three (3) months from a recognized institution.
- Exposure to traffic investigations on control matters;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Certificate in computer applications
Terms of Employment: Permanent and Provident
How To Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board Trans-Nzoia
P.O. Box 4210, 30200
To meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, applicants are required to get certificates from the under listed organizations:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
NOTE: Copies of these certificates MUST be attached to the applications.
All applications should reach the Board Secretary, County Public Service Board Trans-Nzoia at former MEA LTD Offices currently County Government of Trans-Nzoia Offices on or before 22, February, 2019.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.