Regional Innovation Delegate Job, Latest Consultancy Jobs, Regional Procurement Lead Job, Environmental Safeguards Officer Job, Microplanning Program Manager Job, NGO Jobs,
Are you currently searching for NGO Jobs to apply for? Here is a list of well paying jobs selected for you today! Apply now before time runs out!!
1. Regional Innovation Delegate Job Norwegian Red Cross
- Provide technical support to the quality design of the Norwegian Red Cross’ supported innovation projects
- 2+ years’ experience from relevant fields (service design, project management, etc.)
Apply for the Regional Innovation Delegate Job here.
2. Consultancy Job Aga Khan Foundation
- Collaborate with AKF design team to map out the user flow for the digitally enabled platform to support the functionalities described above
- Design the user interface of the platform and input features on it. Including uploading different user pages which will be generated collaboratively with the AKF team
Apply for the Consultancy Job here.
3. Regional Procurement Lead Job Save the Children
- The incumbent will also be responsible for supporting the development and owning the country execution of global and regional sourcing strategies and ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of the Regional Procurement Unit in processing international procurement transactions for country offices in the ESA region
- A Degree in in related area, Master level degree will be an advantage.
Apply for the Regional Procurement Lead Job here.
4. Environmental Safeguards Officer Job UNOPS
- Participate in the development of environmental and social safeguards tools, including Environmental and Social Management Frameworks or Plans.
- A university Degree (bachelor’s degree / first level) with a combination of 2 additional years of relevant experience in Environmental Science or other relevant discipline may be accepted in lieu of the advance university degree.
Apply for the Environmental Safeguards Officer Job here.
5. Microplanning Program Manager Job Akros
- Engage with national and local (county and sub-county) stakeholders to support the initial needs assessment to understand current micro-planning and intervention protocols and processes, as well as areas for improvement;
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant field, with at least 5 years of strong public health experience.
Apply for the Microplanning Program Manager Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.