Administration Officer Job, Project Coordinator Job, WASH Officer Job, Manufacturing Engineer Job, Human Resources Manager Job, NGO Jobs,
Browsing for NGO Jobs? Look no further. Below are todays top non governmental organization jobs you should apply for now! Don’t miss out!
1. Administration Officer Job RefuSHE
- Oversee overall responsibility for RefuSHE Kenya Office Management by taking charge of the day-to-day operations.
- Degree in Business Administration or Management or other related studies from a recognized institution and at least 3-5 years’ work experience in implementing similar projects.
Apply for the Administration Officer Job here.
2. Project Coordinator Job Child.org
- Provide ongoing technical assistance and coordination to the team to ensure effective planning of activities, quality delivery and adherence to donor guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or equivalent academic degree in other relevant subjects.
- Qualified health professional (desirable).
Apply for the Project Coordinator Job here.
3. WASH Officer Job PWJ
- Develop a work plan for each WASH related project activity and implement the plan in a timely manner.
- · Higher Diploma in Public Health/WASH/Community Development or relevant field.
Apply for the WASH Officer Job here.
4. Manufacturing Engineer Job Field Ready
- Liaise with local and national manufacturers and manufacturing networks to build program networks and manufacturing partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience working in manufacturing
Apply for the Manufacturing Engineer Job here.
5. Human Resources Manager Job CARE
- · As a Member of the Senior Management Team, the HR manager will help ensure that CARE’s programs maximize impact on women, girls, boys, and men in Kenya, and achieve standards of quality in operations
- ¨ Masters degree in Human Resources Management or a first degree in Social Sciences with a post graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management
Apply for the Human Resources Manager Job here.