Business Process Engineer Job, Kenyan Current Engineering Jobs,
About the job
- Responsible for improving or reviewing the operational processes and information/documentation flow, ensuring maximum utilisation of available IT-systems to improve quality and productivity in the Ground Operation in East Africa.
- Providing management and regional stakeholders with relevant reports on operational and financial performance inclusive tracking of relevant KPIs
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- To Conduct detailed data analysis to identify general chronical problems and improvement opportunities in East Africa ground operations. Coordinate, lead or support improvement projects.
- Carry out detailed mapping and regular updates on the existing operational process flows.
- Develop and implement tools and methods to measure and monitor the performance of the operational processes.
- Process analysis and process improvement through close collaboration with relevant units like Operations, Procurement, Pricing, Customer Service etc.
- Close monitoring and improvement on processes linked to the use of operational software systems (Cargowise, TMS, etc) and other potential tools (e.g. transport equipment).
- Carry our regular refreshment trainings on process flowcharts to existing and new process stakeholders.
- To collaborate with other relevant business units; especially Operation, Information Systems, Purchasing, Administrations and Global BPE teams, for realizing any BPE related jobs like efficiency, productivity, etc.
- Feasibility studies of the new processes developed, and cost-benefit analysis of the new models introduced,
- Identifying “Best Practice” models and ensuring that the “Best Practice” models of all operations within CEVA Ground Operations are disseminated to operations in all countries within the IMEA Region,
- Ensuring the development of operations employees in line with lean process management opportunities, giving trainings.
- Be part of Team for implementation of African tracking solutions
- Be part of Team for preparation and implementation of TMS Matrix.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- College, professional or university degree in engineering or related functional area or equivalent education and experience is often accepted.
- 3-4 years of experience in international Logistics, preferably strong Ground and analytical background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills balanced with result- and detail-oriented skills
- Well skilled in MS Office Products
- Good command of English; Have fluency in speaking, able to communicate with global BPE and other functions
- Positive attitude and communication skills with “can do”spirit and resilient against challenges
- Good Team Player – creates positive atmosphere when working with other functions – can build good relationships
- Self-drive, open for feedback and accountable
- Eager to learn new things, methods and technologies and open to improve himself
- Able to self-manage different priorities and projects
- Willing to travel within East Africa
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a competitive benefits package.
- It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.