Office Manager Temp Job, Latest Administration Kenyan Jobs,
About the job
- The EAC Office Manager plays a key role in the set-up and ongoing management of Cepheid’s first office location in East Africa. This function will oversee various admin and operational tasks and will work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the daily operations run smoothly.
- The EAC Office Manager also performs key Customer Service tasks (managing customer orders, responding to customer enquiries, maintaining excellent relationships with customers, supporting the commercial team) and maintains customer satisfaction at high level.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Management in the search of appropriate office space in Nairobi and lead the set-up of the office.
- Facilities Management including phones, IT, building, equipment.
- Assist HR in the new hire and leaver processes.
- Act as the link with the European Headquarters located in France and with other Danaher opcos who will host staff in the office.
- Assist with contract management.
- Assist with the set-up of the local ERP, in collaboration with the European team and the local Accounting firm.
- Proactively and quickly resolve customers issues and enquiries, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Process customer orders in compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Manage customer returns and credit notes.
- Support the commercial team by creating quotes and responding to various requests.
- Maintain customer pricing (documentation and in the ERP).
- Maintain the customer and product master data within the ERP.
- Work with the Sales team to obtain a revenue forecast and communicate with the Demand Planning team in France on inventory replenishment.
- Collaborate with other functions such as Demand Planning, Logistics, Finance, Tech Service to maintain a strong collaboration geared towards maintaining or enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies, quality procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Act as the East Africa representative on European or global projects.
- Embrace the Danaher and Cepheid core values, and ensure strict compliance to all company policies and Danaher code of conduct.
Education or Experience (in years):
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced Order Management role, preferably in the Medical Diagnostics or related industry.
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP and CRM systems as well as MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English. Other languages (Swahili, Amharic, French, Arabic) are a plus.
- High attention to details with the ability to effectively review and understand sales agreements, proposals, purchase orders, and related information
- Strong focus on driving customer satisfaction
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrating good judgment and initiative
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, and able to plan and follow up on outstanding issues
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Should be an outgoing, positive, team player
- Strong sense of accountability
- Travel minimum 5% –regional and some international travel is required.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.