Diocesan Lands Officer Job, current lands Officer Jobs
Reporting to the Finance Administrator, the overall responsibility will be to follow up on diocesan land matters ensuring proper registration, procedures and processes are followed in accordance to the national and county government laws.
Key Result Areas
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Lands in determining land ownership within the diocese.
- Identify and consult with relevant stakeholders and authorities on emerging land issues.
- Represent the diocese in major stakeholders’ meetings. E.g Land Control Board meetings.
- Maintain data, records and inventory of all land owned by the Catholic Diocese of Nakuru.
- Conduct due diligence on land proposed for acquisition and ensuring that tittle deeds are acquired in time.
- Ensure land use comply with legislation.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; Land Economics, Land Administration, Land Survey, Social Sciences or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Three (3) years’ work experience in land administration, land survey or equivalent
- Proficiency in computer application skills
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications (soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– [email protected] so as to be received by 14th April 2022. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.