Cashier Jobs, Accounting Jobs, CPA Jobs, Finance Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
Reports to: Accountant
Reporting to the Accountant, the Cashier exists to manage all cash transactions at KUTRRH.
- Balancing daily cash accounts at the end of each day in the hospital.
- Checking the daily cash balance.
- Solving all their cash related queries.
- Organizing all the work they do and maintaining the accounting records.
- Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors.
- Making daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions
- Balances cash drawers by counting cash at the beginning and end of the shift in the hospital
- Verifies insurance acceptance by reviewing and recording insurance claims.
- A Diploma in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance related field will be an added advantage.
- At least two years working experience as a cashier in a reputable organization.
- CPA or related field.
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of business & management experience
- Knowledge of economic & accounting principles
Soft skills required for the job:
- Communication skills
- Financial Accounting skills
- Cash management skills
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-Tasking skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of these posts, please send your
- Application Letter,
- Curriculum Vitae and
- Filled Application Form
Download the Job Job Application Form.
ONLY via email to [email protected]
Or hard copies can be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Monday 5th August 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.