Internships In Kenya,
Do you want to contribute to getting millions of people all over the world access to healthcare? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference? Do you want to be part of a community that radically transforms healthcare? Join our highly skilled team of 190 colleagues at CarePay and have impact from day one!
We believe mobile technology can connect everyone to healthcare at very low cost. Our technology is already changing the healthcare industry by connecting people, funders and providers in Kenya and Nigeria through a single mobile health platform. Our platform empowers the individual to access health insurance schemes and pay for healthcare efficiently and transparently via their mobile phone. We are proud to have over 5 million people, more than 4,400 healthcare clinics and a growing number of insurers use our platform. And it’s growing every day.
Since the start, CarePay has gained international traction. In 2017, CarePay won the FT/IFC Transformational Business Award and in 2018 CarePay was recognized as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. In 2019, CarePay won the SwissRe Entrepreneurs for Resilience Award. In 2020 CarePay was selected as one of the pioneering use cases on Europe’s GAIA-X cloud platform and has been listed together with Safaricom in Fortune’s Change the World top 10, along side companies like Zoom and Alibaba.
Main purpose of the job
Join us for a 3–6 months program offering personal and professional growth as you work with experienced team members. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven HR& Admin intern to assist our HR, Office & Admin department with administrative and operational tasks. Ultimately, an outstanding HR & Admin intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
Educational Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration/Business IT or related field from a recognized university or institute.
- Interested in growing in HR, Administration, Office Management & Procurement.
- Basic understanding of employment, labour and statutory laws.
- Highly trustworthy and confidential.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to be creative and take an “outside the box” approach
- Ability to show and take initiative with a proactive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings.
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Some experience of working in an HR /Admin department will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
- Be part of our mission to give people the power to care.
- Hands-on working and learning experience on HR and Admin related projects.
- Stipend + Free Lunch at the office
· The intern should be available for the period of the internship.
Deadline for receiving applications: 11th November 2022
CarePay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
If you are interested,