Pilot Jobs, Aviation Jobs, AMREF JOBS
AMREF Flying Doctors is currently recruiting for a Captain to perform as a flight crew on AMREF Flying Doctors’ aircraft and flight missions while observing the highest safety standards and economic operation and management of aircraft as per company policy.
Perform as a flight crew on AMREF Flying Doctors’ aircraft and flight missions while observing the
highest safety standards and economic operation and management of aircraft as per company policy
- Act as flight crew member on AMREF Flying Doctors flights which include air medical evacuations,
charter flight and other company flights with the highest of safety standards;
- Ensuring that AMREF operates and complies with all laws, rules and regulations of all authorities of
each country in which it operates;
- Assisting the Chief Pilots’ office in matters related to flight operations including record keeping requirements.
- Performing functional checks or maintenance test flights when and as required
- Providing assistance to the medical crew during medical interventions as necessary
- Understanding of KCARS and familiarisation with trend and monitoring systems both within maintenance and Flight operations.
- And other work related duties as may be required
- Must hold a valid Kenyan ATPL with current instrument rating
- Minimum of 3,500 hours Total flying experience
- Minimum of 1,500 hours on turbojet or turbofan aircraft
- Minimum of 500 hours pilot in command jet time
- Have a strong understanding of Kenyan Civil Aviation Regulations
- Must possess a valid passport with Visa restrictions.
- Added Advantage if you have:
- Experience flying under EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) standards
- Current or previous type rating on Cessna Citation aircraft type
- Good communicator; with good command in English language both oral and written
- Decision making ability and flexible thinking
- High degree of discipline and teamwork
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- People management
- Time management
- Commercial/business acumen
How to Apply:
If you have the passion to contribute to the leading African-based Aero Medical and Health Assistance service
provider, submit the following to: Vacancies@flydoc.org by 12 September 2019 with a reference
number:- AFD/OPS-CPT/08-2019 on the subject line of your email. Cover letter specifying how you meet
the mandatory criteria and what you hope to bring to AMREF Flying Doctors (AFD) with an updated CV in
PDF. Please note that feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only. AMREF Flying Doctors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. AFD is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY ANY FEES TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN AMREF FLYING