CCNA – Technical Service Specialist – PP/WFP Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
Position: CCNA – Technical Service Specialist – PP/WFP
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
To Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of Canon Professional Printing Systems,& Large Format Products across East Africa
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of nominated products
- Report, recommend and take appropriate action regarding Canon Production Systems & LFP Product performance in the region.
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- To support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Technical Support Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia,Uganda,Rwanda & Burundi) with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Canon Customers.
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with relevant recognized formal education
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local languages. Knowledge of French will be desirable.
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Operational skills
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- High level of technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Previous experience of delivering formal classroom training desirable or high-level coaching
- Functional knowledge and/or understanding of Canon products useful.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers and networks.
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.