Call Center Officer Job, Current Customer Service Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Call Center Officers – Debt Collection,
Function / Department: Call Center,
Reports To: Team Manager,
Remuneration: Commission based,
Our Client is a leading Credit Management Firm in Kenya and the larger East African region. They seek to hire Call Centre Officers to ensure timely collection of outstanding debts as per agreed terms and limits.
- Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from Clients.
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating with them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Act as a mediator for disputes between customers and principals/Clients
- Locate and notify customers on defaulted accounts by mail, telephone, or scheduled visits in order to ask for payments
- Deliberate with customers by telephone or in-person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the credit terms for easier settlement of debts.
- Initiate the clearance process on cleared debts once you receive payment proof and have the same uploaded by the relevant department.
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential.
- Attend to customers during scheduled/unscheduled meetings.
- Record information about the financial status of customers and status of collection efforts in the company’s system.
- Respond to all correspondences e.g. e-mail, telephone, postal mail.
- Organize, manage and implement the most suitable debt recovery method and techniques. Negotiate credit extensions if and when required.
- Preparation of reports as required.