Senior Resource Mobilization Officer Job, Kenyan Jobs 2021,
REPORTING TO: COMMISSION SECRETARY
UNIT: RESOURCE MOBILISATION UNIT
JOB GRADE: CAJ 5
NO. OF POSTS: 1
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE
The Senior Resource Mobilization Officer will be responsible to the Commission Secretary for the development and implementation of resource mobilization strategies in realization of the Commission’s mandate.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Develop and implement the Commission’s resource mobilisation strategy in line with the organisation’s mandate and objectives;
- Collaboration with relevant departments on the identification and development of programmes for funding by national, regional and international sources;
- Developing funding proposals for resource mobilisation and drafting of negotiation documents;
- Liaising with external partners, government agencies, donors, community leaders, NGO’s and other stakeholders on funding of CAJ activities;
- Developing and updating donor and development partners database and funded projects and programmes;
- Assessing and evaluating various externally funded projects and programs;
- Analysing and formulating effectiveness of development strategies;
- Preparing financial projections for Commission planning; and preparing financial reports on funding and resource mobilisation activities and programmes.
- Maintenance of an open dialogue with relevant sectoral and inter-agency actors operating within the jurisdiction of CAJ;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Have a relevant experience of not less than four (4) years as a Resource Mobilisation Officer I or in a comparable position;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Statistics, Economics and Statistics, Planning or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of a relevant professional body in good standing;
- Certificate in Management course from a recognised institution;
- Met the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity; and
- Demonstrate professional competence and capability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
The Applications should be hand-delivered or sent via post to the address below:-
THE COMMISSION SECRETARY
COMMISSION ON ADMINISTRATIVE JUSTICE
2ND FLOOR, WESTEND TOWERS – WAIYAKI WAY
P O BOX 20414 CITY SQUARE 00200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants will be required to attach copies of clearance and/or compliance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- A credit reference bureau
- Higher Education Loans Board
The Closing date is on 23rd August 2021 at 4.30pm
The Commission on Administrative Justice is an Equal Opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.