Compliance Officer II Job, Current Kenyan Legal Job Vacancies,
REPORTING TO : DIRECTOR STRATEGY, RESEARCH & COMPLIANCE THROUGH SENIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER
DEPARTMENT : STRATEGY, RESEARCH AND COMPLIANCE
DIVISION : COMPLIANCE DIVISION
JOB GRADE : CAJ 7
NO. OF POSTS : 1
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE
The position is responsible to the Director Strategy Research and Compliance through Senior Compliance Officer for implementation of compliance policies, strategies, procedures and systems at the Commission.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Collecting data and information on compliance by State; Public Agencies and Public Officers with the Commission’s mandate
- Evaluating Commission’s compliance with the Constitution and Statutory requirements relating to leadership, integrity and ethics;
- Implementing compliance policies, strategies, procedures and systems;
- Making recommendations for review of an effective framework and/or mechanisms for ensuring compliance with constitutional and statutory requirements;
- Drafting compliance reports;
- Identifying issues on non-compliance and propose appropriate mitigations
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Have post graduate related experience of at least three (3) years;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Sociology, Law, Public Administration, Economics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity; and
- Demonstrate professional competence and capability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
The Applications should be hand-delivered or sent via post to the address below:-
THE COMMISSION SECRETARY
COMMISSION ON ADMINISTRATIVE JUSTICE
2ND FLOOR, WESTEND TOWERS – WAIYAKI WAY
P O BOX 20414 CITY SQUARE 00200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants will be required to attach copies of clearance and/or compliance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- A credit reference bureau
- Higher Education Loans Board
The Closing date is on 23rd August 2021 at 4.30pm
The Commission on Administrative Justice is an Equal Opportunity employer.