Business Operations Manager Administration Job at Shortlist
Do you enjoy working in a team centric organisation? Are you eager to disrupt the traditional recruitment sphere?
Do you love engaging with people?
Shortlist works in India and East Africa to help growing enterprises hire based on skills and potential, rather than pedigree. The Shortlist platform screens candidates using predictive chat-based interviews and online competency-based assessments, letting employers skip the most time-consuming and bias-prone phases of hiring.
Job seekers are also empowered to showcase the competencies that would make them a success in their specific roles.
Shortlist has experienced tremendous growth in the last year.
It therefore looking to expand its team of Business Operations Managers (BOMs) in Kenya. The BOMs own client relationships and the execution of multiple job searches at the same time. They also play a key role in helping the organisation evolve its recruitment processes in order to scale effectively.
This role is suitable for an individual who:
- Enjoys working in a team centric organisation.
- Is eager to disrupt the traditional recruitment sphere.
- Loves engaging with people.
Business Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
Client relationship management
- Build relationships with clients and individuals within your organisation to work collaboratively in executing successful searches.
- Effectively anticipate and fulfill client needs.
- Proactively and appropriately manage the expectations of clients and key stakeholders within your organisation.
- Leverage relationships to mitigate and resolve risks or issues as they arise.
Own it – Execute searches
- Execute searches in line with the defined processes but make adjustments as and when needed.
- Manage the delivery of multiple searches and ensure that all deliverables are completed on time.
- Manage risks and issues within your control through to closure.
- Ensure that you achieve a high hire rate average.
Act with intention – Continuously learn
- Take note of lessons learnt to not only improve but also share with the rest of the organisation.
- Adapt your client and search execution processes to the changes brought about by the recruitment system releases.
- Continuously reflect on how you could successfully execute more and more searches at the same time.
Requirements for the Business Operations Manager Job
Does this sound like you?
- Have at least 2 years client relationship or project management experience.
- Have the ability to own the delivery of multiple deliverables at the same time.
- You own it, i.e. yourself and your work. You don’t wait; see the needful and do it.
- You act with intention, i.e .you buck convention and step with purpose.
- You find the adventure, i.e. believe that changing the world should be fun and inject this spirit into the everyday.
- You strive to be a whole person, i.e. You’re more than your work; you strive for balance and health.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and project management skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Kenyan citizens preferred.
How to Apply
Follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/cbCciq
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.