Business Development Officer Jobs, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs, Mwananchi Credit Jobs
- Mwananchi Credit Limited was incorporated as a private limited company under the Companies Act (Cap 486) of the Laws of Kenya.
- It initially started operations under the names Mwananchi Microlink Ltd which was incorporated on 15th April 2010.
- On 10th January 2012, it later changed its names to Mwananchi Credit Limited.
- Responsible for business development through marketing and recruiting of customers, processing and disbursement of loans and ensure timely collection of the same to ensure healthy portfolio and a happy and satisfied customer base.
- Responsible for Marketing of Micro finance products and services
- Responsible to evaluate clients’ businesses/Finances and determine whether they are worth the amount applied for
- Responsible for client evaluations and loan processing.
- Responsible for preparation and submissions of timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as per the requirements.
- Responsible for recording, verifying and assessing the security offered for loans with assistance of the Branch Manager
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service
Qualifications And Competencies
- Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, credit risk management, credit lending, as well as relevant experience in the Banking/Microfinance sector will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computers is mandatory.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Clear understanding of Microfinance industry is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance.
- Persuasive with strong recognition skills,
- Self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you possess the stated qualifications and work experience, please send your application and CV (as one document), quoting the position applied on the email subject on email@example.com.