Business Development Manager Jobs, Kay Investment Jobs
Reporting to: CEO
Other Relationships : HR/ Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing
The Business Development Manager is in charge of developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. They will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies; sales pitch, maintaining a good working relationship with new clients and business plans.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Negotiate payment, prices and delivery terms with wholesale clients.
- Planning and preparing presentations (where necessary)
- Help the business grow social media product sales.
- Communicating new product development to prospective and existing clients.
- Writing reports and graphs at the end of every month or by the 5th of the following month.
- Providing management with feedback
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Prepare proposals, detailed costing and contract documents for review by the CEO prior to negotiation with clients.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solutions pitch, negotiation, and close.
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends
- Attending networking events.
- A Diploma or Degree in business related field with 5 years’ experience in cosmetics industry
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Previous sales experience and a strategic thinker, previous contacts essential
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- A strong results orientation with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with key accounts
- A self-starter with a tenacious and autonomous attitude towards developing new business and managing targets
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in beauty industry will be a plus.
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for beauty products
How To Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current and expected remuneration, quoting the job title in the subject field to [email protected]. Deadline of application is 19th August, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.