Business Development Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Advertising & Marketing
Report: Managing Director
Salary: Negotiable based on Experience
Our Client is an integrated advertising & marketing agency offering broad spectrum of services, ranging from Creative Designing & Printing, Media Planning & Release, Billboard Advertising, Events & Experiential Marketing, Promotional merchandise & Gift items and Website design and development.
They seek to hire confident, enthusiastic Business Development Manager who has gained significant experience in a senior business development role within either design, branding, retail, digital or consumer agency environments so you’ll have a real understanding of branding/retail.
Key Responsibility for Business Development Manager Role:
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential new clients.
- Work with the Director to set strategy and objectives for lead generation.
- Source for new leads and develop a network of key stakeholders to develop pipeline.
- Orchestrate new business meetings/pitches and respond to RFI’s, participating and preparing presentations.
- Establish a strategy for opening opportunities with new or lapsed clients.
- Manage day to day activities for new business strategy and lead generation campaigns – track new business contacts/CRM database and follow up.
- Coordinate with marketing and PR on outbound activities to help generate new business and speaker opportunities at various events.
- create targeted new strategies that open pipelines and attract new clients.
- Attend/network retail trade events.
Key Qualifications for Business Development Manager Role:
- A Bachelors Degree/Masters in Manufacturing Engineering course.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience.
- Must have a proven track record of securing new business wins and achieving revenue growth.
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to identify and propose relevant opportunities. Must have ability to identify targeted clients for both in and outbound leads.
- Must have great communication skills able to confidently engage with potential clients and build relationships/rapport.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 15th January 2021.