Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Business Development Associate Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to support our growth strategies.
The position will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing projects and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with closely with the Managing Partner. The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase/ grow quality clients, enhance the firm’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our services.
A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
This position is based in of our offices in Nairobi.
TK & Associates is a locally Kenyan Registered Audit firm of Certified Public Accountants, providing assurance and non-assurance professional services.
Our professional services involve provision of Accounting, Audit, Tax and Business Advisory services across various sectors of the economy and individual profiles.
To its core, TK & Associates prides itself of being a modern professional firm that deploys technology in execution of her assignments and exists to provide complete, accurate and reliable quality financial management services to SMEs, County Governments, Private entities, Financial Institutions, NGOs and Public entities.
Our firm prides itself in delivering of uncompromising quality service, retention of technical competence to handle complex assignments, providing growth and sustainability insights to business for present and future prosperity in any of our engagements to clients as we tailor our services specific to our clients’ pressing needs and strive to exceed the clients’ expectations nationally and internationally.
Our professionalism characterizes our values and culture infused with our deliberate informal tone and experts made up of dynamic rounded individuals with highly positive attitude.
The breadth and depth of our technical and professional knowledge, capacities, expertise and experience in matters accounting, audit and business advisory accords us the impetus to deliver in various clients assignments.
• Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
• Conducting market research and identifying potential quality clients.
• Manage Firm’s social media platform and update with industry professional content.
• Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
• Working closely with teams to implement growth strategies.
• Developing and implementing client acquisition strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing client services data to inform or update marketing strategies.
• Assist with drafting request for proposals, client acquisition pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and targets.
• Identify new business opportunities and partners.
Skills and attributes for success
• Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn and relearn
• Contribute ideas to the audit field teams and guide them on how to spot business opportunities in assignments they are engaged in for growth of the firm.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Friendly and personable demeanor and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
• Good project management skills
• High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
• Minimum of 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in a professional services firm.
• Recognized university degree in business/marketing.
• Prior working experience or interned in a professional mid-tier firm will be highly advantageous.
What TK & Associates, CPA is looking for:
• Highly motivated, presentable and marketing savvy individual with sharp client relations skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing profession.
• An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident go getter individual equipped with strong client management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a modern audit firm.
• If you’re ready to take on an interesting journey, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
• Women are Highly Encouraged to Apply
How to Apply
• Applications, CVs, scanned copies of certificates, references, salary expectation and date available to start should be stated in your application.
Where to Send Applications • [email protected] with Subject line being Business Development Associate
Deadline • 20/January / 2021 5.00p.m.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter