Business Consultant Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Wisen HR Jobs
Duration: 3 months
Our client, a fashion house, is looking to engage a Business Consultant on a short-term basis to help them improve their business processes to better serve their clients.
The successful candidate for this position will partner with management to review their current business operations processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency, enhance customer service and reduce company costs and raise revenue. Individuals with a strong background in consulting within the manufacturing sector are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Partner with management team to assess and improve current business processes (standard operating procedures – SOPs)
- Develop SOPs where there are none (sales, marketing, finance, production, reports for the same etc)
- Develop a new business model or prepare recommendations and present them
- Submit regular updates to management about company health and new initiatives in progress
- Review current staff performance and offering suggestions for improvement
- Analysing business practices and recommending improvements/ business solutions
- Share knowledge with employees as needed
- Provide reports on data that affect business performance
- Suggest improvements to systems, operations and workflows
- Foster a culture of change within the business
- Assess effectiveness of changes
- Track costs and benefits of changes
- Inspire productive changes in the workforce by interacting with each employee
- Track and improve current KPIs currently in place
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Accounting or relevant field
- 5+ years’ business consulting experience
- Experience in the manufacturing sector will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to commit to 3 months to the project
- Firm grasp of current market trends
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Robust interpersonal capability
How To Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 1st October 2019
Correspondence: Applications to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.