Finance and Administration Manager Jobs at Busia Water and Sewerage Services Company Limited
Finance and Administration Manager will be answerable to Managing Director.
Finance and Administration Manager Job Responsibilities
- Formulation and implementation of sound financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage budget preparation /controls Formulation and implementation of strategic measures to improve water supply and revenue collection and utilization
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Finance and Administration Manager Job
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce from a recognized institution-finance option.
- Holder of CPA K or equivalent
- Master’s degree in any of the following: Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Registered with institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and registration of Accountants
- Board of Kenya (RAB) Have an 8 year experience
- Fulfill chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya.
- The job is on a 3 year Contract.
- Remuneration will be negotiable and based on market rates.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their applications including detailed curriculum vitae containing copies of certificates, testimonials, name and address of three referees.
All application should be sent before 28th July, 2017 to the:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
BUSIA WATER AND SEWERAGE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 392-50400,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.