Administrative Assistant II Jobs at Busia Water and Sewerage Services Company Limited
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Ensure security of office, equipment, document and records.
- Word and data processing from manuscripts.
- Operating office equipment
- Attending to clients,
- Handling telephone calls and appointments,
- Update filing system,
- Supervision of office cleanliness and undertaking any other duties as may be assigned.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Served in the office of administrative assistant at least 3 years.
- Have a Certificate of Secretarial Studies from Kenya Examination Council.
- Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
- Remuneration will be on market rates.
- The job is on a 3 year contract.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their applications including detailed curriculum vitae containing copies of certificates, testimonials, name and address of three referees.
All application should be sent before 28th July, 2017 to the:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
BUSIA WATER AND SEWERAGE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 392-50400,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.