Registered Nurse Job, Nursing Jobs 2021,
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Health and sanitation, as follows:
REGISTERED NURSE I (ANAESHESTIST) JOB GROUP ‘K’ ONE (1) POST- V/NO.7/2021
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail: providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan; performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings; assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient; creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient; carrying out patient audits to improve client/patient care; collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families; carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient/client; conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions and nursing outcomes; participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures; and diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions
For appointment to the position one must:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Be a holder of Diploma in Registered Anaesthetic Nursing or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practising Licence from Nursing Council of Kenya as an; and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
Term: Permanent and pensionable
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The County Government of Busia is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Copy of Identity (ID) Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Copies of Registration Certificate from the relevant professional bodies(where applicable) (iv)Copies of Practicing License from the relevant Regulatory Body (where applicable)
- Computer Packages Certificate
- Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
- VALID Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- VALID Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Clearance Certificate
- VALID Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance Certificate
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Self-Declaration Form
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials and send to the undersigned on or before 17th May, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.