Radiographer Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Health and sanitation, as follows:
RADIOGRAPHER I, JOB GROUP ‘K’ (1) ONE POST-V/NO.18/2021
Work at this level will involve: providing medical Imaging Services at a District or Provincial Hospital; processing, verifying and maintaining information related to patients; providing care and counseling patients and their relatives before, during and after examination. In addition, the officer will be safeguarding and providing basic maintenance and safety of medical imaging equipments in the hospital; establishing and maintaining Quality Assurance Programs in the department; co-ordinating procurement and safe storage of departmental supplies of radiographic materials and preparing reports on radiography activities.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- A Bachelor of Science (Bsc) Degree in any of the following fields:- Radiography, Radiography Technology or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registered with professional body
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
Terms of service: Permanent and pensionable
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The County Government of Busia is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Copy of Identity (ID) Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Copies of Registration Certificate from the relevant professional bodies(where applicable) (iv)Copies of Practicing License from the relevant Regulatory Body (where applicable)
- Computer Packages Certificate
- Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
- VALID Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- VALID Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Clearance Certificate
- VALID Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance Certificate
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Self-Declaration Form
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials and send to the undersigned on or before 17th May, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.