Reporting to Finance and Administration Manager
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Ensure security of office, equipment, document and records.
- Word and data processing from manuscripts.
- Operating office equipment
- Attending to client, handling telephone calls and appointments, update filing system, supervision of office
- cleanliness and undertaking any other duties as may be assigned.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant job
- Served in the office of administrative assistant at least 3 years.
- Have a Certificate of Secretarial Studies from Kenya Examination Council.
- Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
- Remuneration will be on market rates.
- The job is on a 3 year contract.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for the posts 1 – 7 need to obtain clearance from the institutions below in compliance with the requirements of Chapter 6 of The Constitution of Kenya (2010) on Ethics and Integrity:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Interested applicants should forward their applications including detailed curriculum vitae containing copies of certificates, testimonials, name and address of three referees. Those who had earlier applied need not to re-apply.
All application should be send to the under-signed on or before 4TH OCTOBER, 2017
BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
BUSIA WATER AND SEWERAGE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 392-50400,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.