Assistant Public Health Officer Job, Latest Public Health Jobs, Current County Government Jobs,
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Health and sanitation, as follows:
ASSISTANT PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER III, JOB GROUP ‘H’ ONE (1) POST-V/NO.17/2021
An officer at this level will provide Environmental Health Extension services in the area of deployment, where specific duties and responsibilities will include: mobilization, sensitizing and advising communities on matters related to environmental health; referring health cases to relevant health facilities; carrying out immunization; identifying environmental health issues at community level; organizing community health days to advise communities on common public health issues; collecting and maintaining up to date records of services rendered; and assessing health needs of the community, implementing various vermin and rodent control measures and implanting integrated mosquito control strategies
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Diploma in ether environmental health sciences or Public Health inspection from recognized institution and;
- Certificate in Computer Applications Skills from a recognized Institution;
- Valid license by the Public Health Officers and Technician
Terms of service: Permanent and pensionable
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The County Government of Busia is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Copy of Identity (ID) Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Copies of Registration Certificate from the relevant professional bodies(where applicable) (iv)Copies of Practicing License from the relevant Regulatory Body (where applicable)
- Computer Packages Certificate
- Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
- VALID Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- VALID Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Clearance Certificate
- VALID Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance Certificate
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Self-Declaration Form
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials and send to the undersigned on or before 17th May, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.