Senior Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Latest Kenyan Supply Chain Jobs,
Job Grade CASB 5 (CASB 27/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs. 87,360
House Allowance: Kshs. 21,000
Other Allowance: Kshs. 12,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating and reviewing the strategies and policies for procurement of goods and services;
- Oversee the development of procurement and disposal plan;
- Ensuring goods and services procured by county assembly meet tender specifications;
- Lead in evaluating and negotiating contractual terms and prices with service providers;
- oversee conformity with prevailing laws and regulations for all procurements within the county assembly;
- Oversee the development of service level agreements for service providers;
- advise on service providers’ performance and ability to meet quality and delivery requirements;
- Oversee the convening and provision of secretarial services to procurement committees;
- monitoring stock levels to identify changes and determine re-order levels;
- Approving procurement transactions both manually and electronically;
- Providing advisory services in the procurement matters to the county assembly including preparation of consolidated procurement and disposal plan;
- Oversee the preparation of the departmental budget proposals;
- Supervise training and development of staff in procurement department; and
Requirement for Appointment
- minimum experience of four (4) years in the relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: -Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Procurement and Supplies Management, Business Administration, Logistics or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline or Post graduate Diploma in Supply Management will be an added advantage;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
- Be a member of a relevant professional body and in good standing;
- Demonstrated integrity, merit and ability as reflected in work performance;
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email [email protected]
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.