Senior Internal Auditor Job, Audit Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Job Grade CASB 5 (CASB 42/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs. 87,360
House Allowance: Kshs. 21,000
Other Allowance: Kshs. 12,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation, implementation of audit programmes used by the department;
- Reviewing audit reports;
- Undertake institutional risk assessments;
- Carrying out investigations on irregularities identified or reported in audit reports; and
- Identifying activities subject to audit coverage, evaluating their significance and assessing the degree of risk inherent in terms of the audit costs involved;
- Initiating departmental procurement process as per the approved procurement plan;
- Identifying departmental training needs based on performance appraisal reports;
- Drafting departmental budget proposal;
Requirements for Appointment
- minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Auditing, Business Administration or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Be in possession of CPA Part III or its
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Institute of Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and in good standing;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting for not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrate integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, competence, due professional care, independence, merit and ability as reflected in work
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email [email protected]
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER