Senior ICT Officer Job, Latest IT Job Vacancies 2021,
Job Grade CASB 5 (CASB 15/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs. 87,360
House Allowance: Kshs. 21,000
Other Allowance: Kshs .12,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the designing, development, testing and implementation of computer applications;
- Drafting of management reports;
- Coordinating the customization, configuration and installation IT systems;
- Coordinating the customization, configuration and installation network and telephone systems;
- Coordinating the customization, configuration and installation computer applications;
- Coordinating the customization, configuration and installation email systems;
- Coordinating the customization, configuration and installation information security system;
- Providing ICT solutions to departments;
- Coordinating software upgrades;
- Coordinating ICT systems documentation;
- Coordinating implementation of ICT policies and standards; and
- Training end users on Information Communication Technology
- Preparing progress reports of the systems in place;
- Initiating departmental procurement process as per the approved procurement plan;
- Identifying departmental training needs based on performance appraisal reports;
- Drafting departmental budget proposal;
- Mentoring and coaching
Requirements for Appointment
- minimum of Four (4) years’ experience from the relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: -Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognised institution will be an added
- Certificate in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Network+ (N+) or A+ or programming or database management or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Registration with a relevant professional body; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability in work performance;
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email [email protected]
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER