ICT Officer III Job, Current IT Jobs Kenya,
Job Grade CASB 8 (CASB 16/8/2021) – 1 Post
Basic Salary: 42,970
House Allowance: Kshs. 16,500
Other Allowance: Kshs. 6,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, testing and implementing computer applications;
- Providing end user support;
- Maintaining and supporting IT systems;
- Maintaining and supporting network and telephone systems;
- Maintaining and supporting computer applications;
- Training of end users;
- Carrying out preventive maintenance of IT equipment;
- Maintaining and supporting information security system;
- Server administration; and
- Installing and deployment of relevant hardware and
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from recognized institution;
- Certificate in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or A+, Network+ (N+) or programming or database management or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized Institution; and
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email [email protected]
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER