Human Resource Management Officer I Job, Latest Kenyan HR Jobs,
Job Grade CASB 6 (CASB 32/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs. 56,370
House Allowance: Kshs. 18,000
Other Allowance: Kshs. 8,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling of training projections;
- Preparation of disciplinary cases for consideration;
- Providing administrative support during induction and orientation of new staff;
- Compiling performance appraisal reports;
- Processing of monthly payroll on the integrated payroll management system;
- Providing Administrative support on training needs assessment;
- Providing Secretariat services to the Human Resource Administrative committees;
- Reviewing skills inventory database;
- Drafting of departmental management reports;
- Taking minutes in departmental meetings;
- Administering the Code of Conduct to all new staff;
- Verification of information provided on loan applications;
- maintaining staff establishment and MCAs records;
- checking compliance with statutory human resource legislation, rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Providing information on pension contributions and gratuities to pension administrators;
- Addressing Members and staff insurance related matters;
- Implementation of health and safety measures in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Act;
- Facilitating registration of MCAs and staff on GHRIS; and
Requirements for Appointment
- minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, or any other Social Science from a recognized institution OR Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management certificate from Kenya National Examination Council; or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Knowledge of Integrated Payroll Personnel Database (IPPD) will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Membership to the Institute of Human Resource Management of Kenya and in good standing;
- Demonstrated merit and ability in work performance and;.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email [email protected]
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.