Hansard Technician III Job, Current Engineering Jobs in Kenya 2021,
Job Grade CASB 8 (CASB 13/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs. 42,970
House Allowance: Kshs. 16,500 Other Allowance: Kshs. 6,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors the Digital Multimedia Congress System;
- Updating maintenance service log for the Hansard systems;
- Recording of chamber and committee proceedings;
- Cleanliness of the recording machines and equipment;
- Testing of the Machines; and
- Installation of the Public Address system in
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer application
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email [email protected]
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER