Building & Civil Engineering Technician Job Kisumu National Polytechnic
Building & Civil Engineering Technician Jobs, Technical Jaobs in Kenya, Engineering Jobs in Kenya, Kisumu National Polytechnic Jobs
The Kisumu National Polytechnic invites applications from qualified Kenyans for the following vacant position:
Technician Building and Civil Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of the workshops and laboratory in the departments and managed the day function in the workshops.
- Specify duties shall be to assist supervise assistants and students in their respective assignment,
- assist in the commissioning and insulating of workshop/ lab equipment,
- maintenance and repairs and services of the equipment’s,
- induct and supervise trainees,
- ensure cleanness of the workshops, and any other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must possess Diploma OR equivalent qualification in a relevant technical field.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ relevant experience in job group G OR comparable position.
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Must be affiliated to a relevant professional body.
How to Apply
Click Here To Apply
Quick Read>>>How To Write The skills Section of Your CV
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter