Supervisor – Budget & Technical Support
Reports to: Assistant Manager – Budget & Technical Support
Direct reports: Officers – Budget & Technical Support
To identify, analyse and interpret tax policy gaps.
Key Performance Areas
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting tax policy gaps
- Prioritize policy needs of the department.
- Undertake quality assurance on budget submissions.
- Support the assistant manager in coming up with new process improvement opportunities.
- Development of Administrative Manuals in support of various tax laws.
- Compiling technical data to support legislative changes.
- Participate in various technical working groups with identified stakeholders in budget making process.
- Undertake any other assignment related to these duties.
Minimum Academic Requirement
- University Degree in a relevant field of study; Economics, Law, Finance or Accounting.
- Training in Tax Administration
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Must have working experience in middle level position.
Competencies required for this Role
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player, focused and result oriented with high integrity.
- Computer literate
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 20thFebruary, 2019.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.