School Cateress Job, Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Salary: Kshs 20,000
Our client, is in the education sector .They are looking to fill the role of a School Cateress with experience in the same field. As a Cateress you are responsible for the general welfare of the students including their meals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to prepare proper school meals
- To ensure that there is a clean and pleasant environment in the School
- Be a major source of awareness of student’s behavior and be ready to alert the administration regarding areas of concern
- Monitor the students’ daily routines
- Ensure students are properly and smartly dressed in uniform when leaving the dormitories
- Closely monitor the welfare of the students
- Assess illnesses and injuries and to refer to the Nurse all medical matters.
- Report and follow up on repairs inside or outside the dormitories
- To be responsible for the care of dormitories facilities, equipment and laundry
- Any other relevant duties assigned to you by management
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Diploma or Certificate in Housekeeping and or Catering services
- Computer Literate
- Experience in working with students / teenagers will be an added advantage.
- Must be available to reside in school, work in a busy day/ night schedules, spend the nights at school all through during school term
HOW TO APPLY:
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.