Restaurant- Team Leader Job, Kenyan Hotel Jobs In Kenya,
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
SALARY: KSHs 25,000.00
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the customer promise is delivered and that customers are satisfied within the framework of financial targets set.
- The manager must check that enough staff is available in the hotel departments
- Look after the customer’s complaints and suggestions and escalate them
- To ensure that guests receive high quality services
- To ensure that the applicable regulations are complied with
- Ensure orders for food, equipment, and supplies are placed
- Ensure the maintenance and repair of the restaurant’s equipment
- Tracking and Managing Inventory to Control Food Costs
- Controlling Labor Costs by reducing employee turnover
- Restaurant Cost Control through proper utilization of supplies
- Ensure compliance with all requirements
- Coordinate all departments for smooth running of the restaurant
- Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management/ Hospitality
- 5 years’ experience in a busy hotel/Restaurant as a Supervisor or Team leader
- Team management, leadership & team player
- Effective management: delivering profits to the hotel
- Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
- Thorough and initiative
- Great Communication Skills
- Prompt Decision Making
- Team Management
- Conflict Resolution
How to Apply
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected] quoting the job title as the subject line.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.