PR Account Manager Job, Current Public Relations Jobs In Kenya,
|JOB TITLE||PR ACCOUNT MANAGER|
|NATURE OF JOB||FULL TIME|
|INDUSTRY||PR AND DIGITAL SOLUTIONS|
Our client a leading PR and Digital solutions company in Nairobi that offers original and tailor made creative concepts and events with the highest level of professionalism, is looking to hire a PR Account Manager. The incumbent will be Dynamic and growth strategy oriented to expand business across portfolios and channels, with a strong focus on brand and digital. The job appeals to a curious, proactive personality who enjoys solving business challenges and applying strategic rigor in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach to managing jobs from brief to production while working within a close, supportive team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working independently and with an Account Executive, supporting the Senior Public Relations Account Manager in daily tasks and interactions with clients.
- Handle the day-to-day running of accounts, including administration – WIPs, workflow control, meetings, documentation, estimates, and records – under the direction of the Senior Public Relations Account Manager.
- Manage projects and campaigns efficiently with a mature approach. Keep the team informed on progress, recognize issues early, and pre-empting them.
- Act as our client’s brand guardian ensuring education and consistency across all departments and outputs.
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts, including journalists and industry spokespeople.
- Write briefs under the supervision of the senior public relations account manager
- Work with internal stakeholders to get things done on time, on budget, and at the right quality, including peers across departments and disciplines.
- Work closely with our Finance team to ensure company policy compliance, maintain revenue trackers, and efficiently supply and finalize financial documentation.
- Develop a strong relationship with our clients, providing the highest standard of account service in all client interactions.
- Actively identify/develop additional business opportunities within assigned Clients.
- Analyzing PR coverage and providing written reports.
- Manage and mentor junior members of staff.
- Most importantly, champion the idea, the lateral creative solution to our client’s unique business challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR/ Media/ Communications/Marketing
- Sound knowledge of social media
- 3-5 years’ experience in a dynamic PR /digital Solutions or Media environment
- High levels of communication – both presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Solid computer prowess and project management skills
- The outstanding organization with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
- Trusted, kind, diligent, thoughtful, energetic and flexible.
- Strategically minded, passionate about creativity, and working flexibly in a small team.
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to j[email protected]
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted