Mixologist (25k) Job, Current Hotel Jobs In Kenya,
INDUSTRY: HOSPITALITY- FULL TIME
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
SALARY: KSHs 25,000.00
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation and hotel’s quality requirements
- Mix drinks as per the set standards
- Create cocktails using fresh ingredients
- Assist in the preparation of all beverages, both hot and cold
- Assist with general bar tender duties to include taking and making reservations, taking and serving order, clearing and preparing tables bar area and bar storage (cellar etc), prepare the bill and taking payment.
- Understand the “ingredients” of cocktails and other drinks/ beverages to enable you to confidently deal with customer queries etc and to assist and help train other team members
- Assist in the quality management beverages
- Assist generally in the bar/drinks area as directed
- Maintaining accurate records and accounts as required and agreed
- Help set an example for other team members of commitment, work ethic and habits and personal character
- Responsibly use resources and help control expenses
- Adhere to all restaurant policies and procedures
- Qualifications in hospitality
- Good experience as a mixologist in a busy restaurant
- Good understanding of front of house and of food and beverage hygiene and quality standards and health and safety
- Excellent customer service
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- high integrity and honesty in all dealings
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Can work on shift base i.e. Day & Night shift
- Team player
How to Apply
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected] quoting the job title as the subject line.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.