Key Accounts Manager – Sales, LatestSales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya
Salary: 200k full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, review and implement company policies, procedures and practices that support attainment of company goals and objectives in respect of sales and distribution of products
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working to achieve set targets by getting constant supplies to the Key Accounts
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
Key Area Results
- Ensuring timely and accurate information is passed to the various user departments concerning products demand and supply.
- Developing, and maintaining new market outlets;
- Should be self-driven, ambitious, analytical, fast learner.
- Should possess leadership qualities and yet be a team player as well.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Uplifting and merchandising for existing retailers;
- Product promotions and exhibitions;
- Territory development and sustainability
- Debt collection from clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Management, Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a busy manufacturing company as a Key Accounts Manager
- Good communication and reporting skills, good negotiation skills, self-driven and result
- Integrity is a key element for this position.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.