Export Sales Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: Kshs 300,000.00-Negotiable
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
Our client a distributor of high end food products from Egypt is seeking to hire an Export Sales Manager to sell the products overseas. He/she will open up distributorship in Tanzania, Uganda, DRC, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Sudan, Eritrea, Somali (Both Somali & Somali Land – Indian Ocean Isles of Seychelles, Mauritius, Madagascar and Comoros) and has capabilities to open new market and develop the business. The ideal candidate will have similar experience working with an FMCG or a distributor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Studying the market in the target country or countries
- Open the African market by signing contracts with distributors in different countries
- Identifying new markets for exports and developing new business accounts
- Planning a sales campaign suited to that country and current consumer trends
- Planning and reviewing budgets for product ranges
- Identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
- Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- Make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- Ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor’s performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management
- Meeting with clients here or overseas
- Negotiating the sale terms and meeting sales targets
- Organizing licenses and other legal requirements for certain products
- Managing administration, such as orders, contracts and export documents
- Troubleshooting to sort out any problems with the exports.
Qualifications/ Requirements/Key Skills
- Degree in Marketing, (International) Business, Finance or any other related field
- Practical experience in a similar position- within an FMCG environment.
- 8 years plus relevant experience working as an Export Sale Manager in an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of budget management, international trade relations
- Hands-on experience on using the CRM –ERP Software.
- Experience opening distributorship in different countries
- Able to meet deadlines
- Customer service and report writing skills
- Market and business analysis
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Supply Planning & management
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.