Digital and Offset Supervisor Job, Latest Job Vacancies In Kenya,
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL AND OFFSET SUPERVISOR
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: PRINT MEDIA COMPANY
SALARY: KSHS 250,000.00 NET
JOB LOCATION: JUBA, SOUTH SUDAN
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is a Print media company in Juba, South Sudan, and looking to hire a Digital and Offset Supervisor. The primary responsibility is to Routes and review pages and proofs; direct photograph color correction; complete press checks to monitor print and manufacturing quality and resolve manufacturing problems. Manage and oversee the print production and the installation process during the different scale of events.
- Supervise and guide a team of digital and offset printing juniors
- Oversee the production process in the group production units (both Digital and Offset) and work closely with the Group Production Manager, as it pertains to printing projects for communication needs.
- Organize, assign and direct the operation of the printing services function and oversee the maintenance of publication equipment
- Supervise printing, collating, binding, and distribution of approved publications
- Research and implement best-of-class services, prices and technologies.
- Timely, cost-effective production, consultation and decision making for the products in consultation with Group production Manager.
- Manage the overall production cycle of standard, repeatable, template and high volume printed projects/requests.
- Oversee the production process, under the guidance of the group production manager, which includes: production workflow, confirmation from internal business partner regarding print specifications, quality control reviews and press inspections, providing day-to-day technical direction to suppliers regarding print requests, and matching print samples.
- Engage in projects that require advertising.
- Use project tracking systems for production.
- Responsible for providing end-to-end project management support for collateral that is typically print, reprinted material, or Print on Demand.
- Responsible for participating in project kick-offs hosted by Project Management.
- Provide project updates, providing cost-effective alternative printing solutions, coordinate postage and handling (as required), transfers files to vendor for production as well as coordinating delivery schedules.
- Degree in a relevant field
- 5 plus years’ experience as a Digital And Offset Supervisor/ Manager
- Methods, practices, terminology and procedures used in the production of printed And graphic materials.
- Operation, use, minor repair and maintenance of printing and related equipment.
- Ink, chemicals, and papers are used in printing operations.
- Financial and statistical record-keeping techniques.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Copyright rules and regulations
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV urgently to [email protected] quoting the job title as the subject line.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The candidate should be ready to travel and work in S. Sudan- Travel logistics will be provided
- The company will provide accommodation, food, relocation assistance, pick & drop to work
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.