Brites Management Controller Jobs Kenya 2021
Production Controller Job, Current Accounting Jobs,
Job Title Production Controller (Accounts)
Nature Of Job Full Time
Salary Kshs 50,000.00
Job Location Nairobi
The Production Controller will be mandated to determine actual costs of manufacturing, inspecting company expenses, analyzing profitability and preparing the raw materials’ budget.
- Collecting costs confirmation and maintain expense database
- Determining fixed costs and analysis (Salaries,rent,Insurance etc.)
- Plan and record variables costs ( purchase & operations costs)
- Review of standard and actual costs for accuracy
- Review budget report analyses and report profit margin
- Product costing and pricing
- Determining actual costs of manufacturing, inspecting company expenses, analyzing profitability and preparing the raw materials’ budget.
- Classify costs accurately
- Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to the management
- BCom Accounting or Finance
- CPA (K) & Computer Literacy,Excel
- In-depth understanding of GAAP and costing
- Experience with ERP preferably sage
- Excellent analytical skills and time management
- Integrity and ability to handle confidentiality
- At least 3 years working experience as a Cost Accountant or Cost Controller in a busy manufacturing company
How to apply
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send CV to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter